The successful candidate must have experience working as an assessor/trainer in further education or vocational training with good up to date knowledge of property maintenance and course delivery. Experience of working with Internal Quality Assurance would be preferred, however, training will be provided on quality standards if required.
Job Type: Assessor/Trainer
A1/TAQA and an industry recognised qualification are essential. Preference will be given to candidates who hold occupational experience and live in the Uxbridge Area.
• Level 2 NVQ in Construction related qualification
• Experience in the Construction industry Sector
• Accredited Assessing qualification required (A1/TAQA/D32,33)
• PTLLS (desirable) or equivalent Level 3 in teaching
• Ability to work on your own initiative with good organisational skills
• Highly motivated, excellent interpersonal skills and a flexible approach to work to achieve excellent results
• Up to date CPD Log
• Living in Uxbridge Area or travel to Uxbridge area is essential
• Full UK driving licence and use of own car is preferable
• Great rates of pay / Salary
• Rewarding working environment
• Free Industry Relevant Training
Salary will be based on Qualification and Experience.
Sessional work also available.